Changelog for scientific-0.3.2.1If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
* Parameterize inclusion of the Data.ByteString.Builder.Scientific module using the bytestring-builder flag. Disabling this flag allows building on GHC-7.0.4 which has bytestring-0.9 installed by default.
* Add the floatingOrInteger function * Fix build on GHC-7.0.4 * More efficient and better behaving magnitude computation * Lower the number of cached magnitudes to 324 (same as GHC.Float)
* Don't normalize on construction but do it when pretty-printing instead. Also provide a manual normalize function. * Improve efficiency of toRealFloat * Added note about caching magnitudes * Dropped dependency on arithmoi * Make benchmark easier to build * Add junit XML output support (for Jenkins)
* Lower the minimal QuickCheck version. * Make sure sized exponents are generated in the QuickCheck tests.
* Fix build for bytestring-0.10.0.*
* Fix a DoS vulnerability that allowed an attacker to crash the process by sending a scientific with a huge exponent like 1e1000000000. * Fix various RealFrac methods. * Cache some powers of 10 to speed up the magnitude computation. * Normalize scientific numbers on construction. * Move the Text Builder to its own module & provide a ByteString builder * Added more documentation
* Widen the dreaded pointlessly tight upper bounds
* Support the latest versions of smallcheck and tasty
* added deriving data
* Loosen upper bounds on package versions
* Fixed bugs & Changed API
* Support building the library on GHC >= 7.0.1
* Simplification in the Show instance * Optimization in fromRealFloat
* Initial commit