Changelog for split-0.2.1.3If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
0.2.1.2 (28 January 2013)
- Patch from Daniel Wagner to make splitting lazier when using keepDelimsR. Previously nothing was output until encountering a delimiter; now it can start outputting a Text chunk before reaching a delimiter.
0.2.1.1 (24 September 2012)
- Update this CHANGES file with details from the past two releases.
0.2.1.0 (24 September 2012)
- Go back to generic definition of 'build' (reverses change introduced in 0.1.4.3), for simplicity and Haskell2010 compliance.
0.2.0.0 (21 August 2012)
test with GHC 7.6.1 and bump base dependency to allow base-4.6
deprecate synonyms: sepBy, sepByOneOf, unintercalate, chunk
rename splitEvery to chunksOf
unify Delimiter definition, and get rid of GADTs extension
0.1.4.3 (7 June 2012)
Import 'build' function from GHC.Exts instead of defining it by hand, which can lead to some speedups (since GHC has special rewriting rules for the version in GHC.Exts). Of course this ties it to GHC; if you want to build split under some other compiler, let me know and I can add some CPP directives to define 'build' conditionally.
Remove unnecessary Rank2Types extension.
0.1.4.2 (21 December 2011)
- Bump version upper bound for base and Test with GHC 7.4.1rc1
0.1.4.1 (3 August 2011)
- Bump version upper bound for base and test with GHC 7.2.0rc1.
- Add 'splitPlacesBlanks' function from Daniel Wagner; like 'splitPlaces' but pads the output with blank lists to match the length of the input list of places to split.
- Add 'chop' list-processing function.
- Now builds with GHC 7
Fix typo in documentation (davidL)
Lazier implementation of splitInternal from Jan Christiansen. Performance on large lists with not very many split points is now greatly improved.