Changelog for sqlite-simple-0.4.7.0If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
0.4.7.0 * Add `withTransaction' for running IO actions inside SQL transactions with automated rollback if any exceptions are thrown. 0.4.6.1 * Fix unit test build break with older bytestring versions
0.4.6.0 * Add "named parameters" variants of query & al. Named params allow queries like: res <- queryNamed conn "SELECT * FROM posts WHERE id = :id" [":id" := postId] * Add FromField instances for Int8, Word, Word8, Word16, Word32 and Word64. * Fix typos in some type conversion error messages. * Improved test coverage.
0.4.5.2 * Build fix for GHC 7.4
0.4.5.1 * Docs changes - uploaded new version to Hackage to update the Hackage page.
* Various improvements to documentation. Especially UTCTime parsing and printing, and how it relates to SQLite datetimes is better documented now. * Improved date/time parsing performance by adapting Leon P. Smith's parsers from postgresql-simple for SQLite. UTCTime handling is also better defined now. * Improved query performance (https://github.com/nurpax/sqlite-simple/issues/23) * Improved tests for all areas touched by the above change.
* Add FromField instance for Float * Improve error handling for day parsing * + with tests
v0.4.1.0 - v0.4.3.0 (missed tagging v0.4.2.0)
* Improvements to withBind functionality and documentation (see https://github.com/nurpax/sqlite-simple/pull/26) * Add columnName accessor for statements * Expose MonadPlus on RowParser * Allow access to the underlying direct-sqilte connection from an sqlite-simple connection * Add Data.Text.Lazy and lazy ByteString From/ToField instances
* Add lastInsertRowId * Expose SQLite statements based streaming API (see https://github.com/nurpax/sqlite-simple/pull/22)
* Add fold, fold_, withConnection
v0.2.0.0 - v0.2.1.0
* Optimizations to improve query rows/sec performance