- minMax :: Vector v Double => v Double -> (Double, Double)
- sort :: (Ord e, Vector v e) => v e -> v e
- sortBy :: Vector v e => Comparison e -> v e -> v e
- partialSort :: (Vector v e, Ord e) => Int -> v e -> v e
- indexed :: (Vector v e, Vector v Int, Vector v (Int, e)) => v e -> v (Int, e)
- indices :: (Vector v a, Vector v Int) => v a -> v Int
- nextHighestPowerOfTwo :: Int -> Int
- within :: Int -> Double -> Double -> Bool
Compute the minimum and maximum of a vector in one pass.
Partially sort a vector, such that the least k elements will be at the front.
Zip a vector with its indices.
Efficiently compute the next highest power of two for a non-negative integer. If the given value is already a power of two, it is returned unchanged. If negative, zero is returned.
Double values for approximate equality, using
The required accuracy is specified in ULPs (units of least
precision). If the two numbers differ by the given number of ULPs
or less, this function returns