The stomp-queue package
The Stomp Protocol specifies message-oriented interoperability. Applications connect to a message broker to send (publish) or receive (subscribe) messages through queues. Interoperating applications do not know the location or internal structure of each other. They see only each other's interfaces, i.e. the messages published and subscribed through the broker.
The Stomp Queue library provides a Stomp client, using abstractions like Connection, Transaction, Queue and Message.
- Client/Server on top of Queues.
- Fighting with hackagedb...
- Heartbeats caused a memory leak by creating many Connection instances in the connection state list. The connections were lazily deleted, i.e. were not deleted at all. Connection state is now cleaned up by a strict delete.
- Underscore functions removed; with* functions: withWriter, withPair; new option for connection (ClientId); Headers for broker-specific options can be passed to connection.
- New interface writeAdHoc
- Minor corrections
- Initial release
|Versions||0.0.1, 0.0.2, 0.0.3, 0.0.5, 0.0.6, 0.0.7, 0.0.8, 0.1.0, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.3, 0.1.4, 0.2.0, 0.2.1, 0.2.2|
|Change log||None available|
|Dependencies||attoparsec (>=0.9.1.1), base (>=4.0 && <=5.0), bytestring (==0.9.*), mime (>=0.3.3), network (>=18.104.22.168), split (>=0.1.4.1), stompl (>=0.0.3), time (>=1.1.4), utf8-string (>=0.3.6) [details]|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) Tobias Schoofs, 2011 - 2013|
|Maintainer||tobias dot schoofs at gmx dot net|
|Category||Network, Message-oriented Middleware, Stomp, Client|
|Uploaded||Sun Nov 3 16:53:19 UTC 2013 by TobiasSchoofs|
|Downloads||2217 total (152 in last 30 days)|
|Status||Docs uploaded by user|
Build status unknown [no reports yet]
- stomp-queue-0.0.8.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees