Swish: Semantic Web Inference Scripting in Haskell
This program is a simple skeleton for constructing Semantic Web  inference tools in Haskell, using the RDF graph and several RDF parsers (at present Notation 3 and NTriples).
It might be viewed as a kind of embroyonic CWM  in Haskell, except that the intent is that Haskell will be used as a primary language for defining inferences. As such, Swish is an open-ended toolkit for constructing new special-purpose Semantic Web applications rather than a closed, self-contained general-purpose SW application. As such, it is part of another experiment along the lines described in .
The script format used by Swish is described in Swish.RDF.SwishScript.
Users wishing to process RDF data directly may prefer to look at the following modules; Swish.RDF, Swish.RDF.TurtleParser, Swish.RDF.N3Parser, Swish.RDF.N3Formatter, Swish.RDF.NTParser and Swish.RDF.NTFormatter.
- Semantic web: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
- CWM: http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/cwm.html
- Motivation: http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/Motivation.html
- Notation 3: http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/2008/SUBM-n3-20080114/
- Turtle: http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/
- RDF: http://www.w3.org/RDF/