Changelog for tagged-0.7
Data.Proxy has moved into base as of GHC 7.7 for use in the new
Data.Typeable. We no longer export
it for GHC >= 7.7. The most notable change in the module from the migration into base is the loss of
- Allowed polymorphic arguments where possible.
- Needlessly claim that this entirely pure package is
- On GHC 7.7, we now still export the instances we used to for
Data.Proxy.Proxy as orphans if need be.
- On GHC 7.7 we now simply export
Data.Typeable.Proxy rather than make our own type. We still re-export it.
- Actually working polymorphic kind support
- Added polymorphic kind support