- class HasTime a where
- hours :: HasTime a => Lens a Int
- minutes :: HasTime a => Lens a Int
- seconds :: HasTime a => Lens a Pico
- class HasDay a where
- year :: HasDay a => Lens a Integer
- month :: HasDay a => Lens a Int
- dayOfMonth :: HasDay a => Lens a Int
- gregorianDay :: HasDay a => Lens a (Integer, Int, Int)
- class HasTimeZone a where
- tzMinutes :: HasTimeZone a => Lens a Int
- tzSummerOnly :: HasTimeZone a => Lens a Bool
- tzName :: HasTimeZone a => Lens a String
- data Day
- data TimeOfDay
- data LocalTime
- data ZonedTime
- getZonedTime :: IO ZonedTime
- data Lens a b
- getL :: Lens a b -> a -> b
Re-exports from Data.Time
The Modified Julian Day is a standard count of days, with zero being the day 1858-11-17.
Time of day as represented in hour, minute and second (with picoseconds), typically used to express local time of day.
A simple day and time aggregate, where the day is of the specified parameter, and the time is a TimeOfDay. Conversion of this (as local civil time) to UTC depends on the time zone. Conversion of this (as local mean time) to UT1 depends on the longitude.
A local time together with a TimeZone.