- Why the concept of a field extension is a natural one http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~wtg10/galois.html
- data AReal
- realRoots :: UPolynomial Rational -> [AReal]
- realRootsEx :: UPolynomial AReal -> [AReal]
- minimalPolynomial :: AReal -> UPolynomial Rational
- isRational :: AReal -> Bool
- isAlgebraicInteger :: AReal -> Bool
- height :: AReal -> Integer
- rootIndex :: AReal -> Int
- nthRoot :: Integer -> AReal -> AReal
- approx :: AReal -> Rational -> Rational
- approxInterval :: AReal -> Rational -> Interval Rational
- simpARealPoly :: UPolynomial AReal -> UPolynomial Rational
- goldenRatio :: AReal
Algebraic real type
Algebraic real numbers.
The polynomial of which the algebraic number is root.
Whether the algebraic number is a root of a polynomial with integer
coefficients with leading coefficient
1 (a monic polynomial).
Height of the algebraic number.
The height of an algebraic number is the greatest absolute value of the coefficients of the irreducible and primitive polynomial with integral rational coefficients.
Returns approximate rational value such that
abs (a - approx a epsilon) <= epsilon.
Returns approximate interval such that
width (approxInterval a epsilon) <= epsilon.