Changelog for uuid-1.2.5If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
- Use 'cryptohash' package for MD5 and SHA1 instead of 'Crypto'
Unpack Word32 values into UUID constructor.
Update test suite to QuickCheck 2
Bump other dependencies in tests/benchmarks
The Read instance now drops leading spaces in the string to be parsed. Thanks to Marc Ziegert for reporting this bug.
The tests have moved over to the new Cabal test running framework.
- Add functions fromWords/toWords
The goal was to have a total function that can be used to construct a UUID, primarily for use by uuid-th.
- Fix concurrency bug in Data.UUID.V1 (thanks to Neil Mitchell for reporting and a test case)
1.2.0 (Contributors: Antoine Latter & Mark Lentczner)
- added functions toByteString and fromByteString
- added 'nil' UUID
- added unit tests and benchmarks, built when configured -ftest
- major speed up of to/from functions (as well as in general)
- added version-3 generation (deterministic based on MD5)
- major changes to internal representation
- now uses four strict Word32 values
- internal ByteSource classes for easy construction (see Builder.hs)
- Storable instance now stores in memory as system libraries in C do: 16 bytes derived from the network order of the fields, no matter what the host native endianess is.
- fixed bugs in V1 time and clock stepping, and V1 generated values
- builds cleanly under GHC's -Wall
- added CHANGES file
- no longer exporting 'null' from the prelude
- add 'null' predicate on UUIDs
- documentation fix (thanks Mark Lentczner)