Serve static files, subject to a policy that can filter or modify incoming URIs. The flow is:
incoming request URI ==> policies ==> exists? ==> respond
If any of the polices fail, or the file doesn't exist, then the middleware gives up and calls the inner application. If the file is found, the middleware chooses a content type based on the file extension and returns the file contents as the response.
- static :: Middleware
- staticPolicy :: Policy -> Middleware
- data Policy
- (<|>) :: Policy -> Policy -> Policy
- (>->) :: Policy -> Policy -> Policy
- policy :: (String -> Maybe String) -> Policy
- predicate :: (String -> Bool) -> Policy
- addBase :: String -> Policy
- addSlash :: Policy
- contains :: String -> Policy
- hasPrefix :: String -> Policy
- hasSuffix :: String -> Policy
- noDots :: Policy
- only :: [(String, String)] -> Policy
- tryPolicy :: Policy -> String -> Maybe String
Serve static files out of the application root (current directory). If file is found, it is streamed to the client and no further middleware is run.
Take an incoming URI and optionally modify or filter it. The result will be treated as a filepath.
Choose between two policies. If the first fails, run the second.
Sequence two policies. They are run from left to right. (Note: this is
Add a base path to the URI
staticPolicy (addBase "/home/user/files")
GET "foo/bar" looks for "/home/user/files/foo/bar"
Add an initial slash to to the URI, if not already present.
GET "foo/bar" looks for "/foo/bar"
Use URI as the key to an association list, rejecting those not found. The policy result is the matching value.
staticPolicy (only [("foo/bar", "/home/user/files/bar")])
GET "foo/bar" looks for "/home/user/files/bar" GET "baz/bar" doesn't match anything