- settingsPort :: Int
Deprecated: Use setPort instead
Port to listen on. Default value: 3000
- settingsHost :: HostPreference
Deprecated: Use setHost instead
Default value: HostIPv4
- settingsOnException :: Maybe Request -> SomeException -> IO ()
Deprecated: Use setOnException instead
What to do with exceptions thrown by either the application or server. Default: ignore server-generated exceptions (see
InvalidRequest) and print application-generated applications to stderr.
- settingsOnExceptionResponse :: SomeException -> Response
Deprecated: Use setOnExceptionResponse instead
A function to create
Response when an exception occurs.
Default: 500, text/plain, "Something went wrong"
- settingsOnOpen :: SockAddr -> IO Bool
Deprecated: Use setOnOpen instead
What to do when a connection is open. When
False is returned, the connection is closed immediately. Otherwise, the connection is going on. Default: always returns
- settingsOnClose :: SockAddr -> IO ()
Deprecated: Use setOnClose instead
What to do when a connection is close. Default: do nothing.
- settingsTimeout :: Int
Deprecated: Use setTimeout instead
Timeout value in seconds. Default value: 30
- settingsIntercept :: Request -> IO (Maybe (Source IO ByteString -> Connection -> IO ()))
Deprecated: Use setIntercept instead
- settingsManager :: Maybe Manager
Deprecated: Use setManager instead
Use an existing timeout manager instead of spawning a new one. If used,
settingsTimeout is ignored. Default is
- settingsFdCacheDuration :: Int
Deprecated: Use setFdCacheDuration instead
Cache duratoin time of file descriptors in seconds. 0 means that the cache mechanism is not used. Default value: 10
- settingsBeforeMainLoop :: IO ()
Deprecated: Use setBeforeMainLoop instead
Code to run after the listening socket is ready but before entering
the main event loop. Useful for signaling to tests that they can start
running, or to drop permissions after binding to a restricted port.
Default: do nothing.
- settingsNoParsePath :: Bool
Deprecated: Use setNoParsePath instead
Perform no parsing on the rawPathInfo.
This is useful for writing HTTP proxies.