- data ExpectFailed
- expect :: Bool -> WD ()
- unexpected :: WD a
- expectAny :: (a -> WD Bool) -> [a] -> WD ()
- expectAll :: (a -> WD Bool) -> [a] -> WD ()
- (<||>) :: Monad m => m Bool -> m Bool -> m Bool
- (<&&>) :: Monad m => m Bool -> m Bool -> m Bool
- waitUntil :: Double -> WD a -> WD a
- waitUntil' :: Int -> Double -> WD a -> WD a
- waitWhile :: Double -> WD a -> WD ()
- waitWhile' :: Int -> Double -> WD a -> WD ()
An exception representing a failure of an expected condition.
An expected condition. This function allows you to express assertions in
your explicit wait. This function raises
ExpectFailed if the given
boolean is False, and otherwise does nothing.
Wait on expected conditions
Wait until either the given action succeeds or the timeout is reached. The action will be retried every .25 seconds until no ExpectFailed or NoSuchElement exceptions occur. The timeout value is expressed in seconds.
Similar to waitUntil but allows you to also specify the poll frequency of the WD action. The frequency is expressed as an integer in microseconds.
Like waitWhile, but retries the action until it fails or until the timeout is exceeded.