yesod-auth authentication plugin using Facebook's
server-side authentication flow.
- authFacebook :: YesodAuth master => Credentials -> [Permission] -> AuthPlugin master
- facebookLogin :: AuthRoute
- facebookLogout :: AuthRoute
- getUserAccessToken :: GHandler sub master (Maybe UserAccessToken)
- setUserAccessToken :: UserAccessToken -> GHandler sub master ()
- beta_authFacebook :: YesodAuth master => Credentials -> [Permission] -> AuthPlugin master
- deleteUserAccessToken :: GHandler sub master ()
|:: YesodAuth master|
Your application's credentials.
Permissions to be requested.
|-> AuthPlugin master|
Yesod authentication plugin using Facebook.
Route for logout using this authentication plugin. This
will log your user out of your site and log him out of
Facebook since, at the time of writing, Facebook's policies
(https://developers.facebook.com/policy/) specified that the
user needs to be logged out from Facebook itself as well. If
you want to always logout from just your site (and not from
Set the Facebook's user access token on the user's session.
Usually you don't need to call this function, but it may
become handy together with