- commentUserDetails :: YesodComments m => Comment -> HandlerT m IO UserDetails
- currentUserDetails :: YesodComments m => HandlerT m IO (Maybe UserDetails)
- requireUserDetails :: YesodComments m => HandlerT m IO UserDetails
- defaultUserDetails :: Comment -> UserDetails
- isCommentingUser :: YesodComments m => Comment -> HandlerT m IO Bool
- gravatar :: Int -> Text -> String
Map the commenter's id to user details or return defaults.
Nothing if user is not authenticated
permissionDenied if user is not authenticated
For a comment that was not authenticated or cannot be mapped, the default details are the id and email stored directly on the comment.