- class RenderRoute (Route a) => Yesod a where
- approot :: a -> Text
- encryptKey :: a -> IO (Maybe Key)
- clientSessionDuration :: a -> Int
- errorHandler :: ErrorResponse -> GHandler sub a ChooseRep
- defaultLayout :: GWidget sub a () -> GHandler sub a RepHtml
- urlRenderOverride :: a -> Route a -> Maybe Builder
- isAuthorized :: Route a -> Bool -> GHandler s a AuthResult
- isWriteRequest :: Route a -> GHandler s a Bool
- authRoute :: a -> Maybe (Route a)
- cleanPath :: a -> [Text] -> Either [Text] [Text]
- joinPath :: a -> Text -> [Text] -> [(Text, Text)] -> Builder
- addStaticContent :: Text -> Text -> ByteString -> GHandler sub a (Maybe (Either Text (Route a, [(Text, Text)])))
- sessionIpAddress :: a -> Bool
- cookiePath :: a -> ByteString
- maximumContentLength :: a -> Maybe (Route a) -> Int
- messageLogger :: a -> Loc -> LogLevel -> Text -> IO ()
- gzipCompressFiles :: a -> Bool
- yepnopeJs :: a -> Maybe (Either Text (Route a))
- class YesodDispatch a master where
- class Eq u => RenderRoute u where
- class YesodBreadcrumbs y where
- breadcrumbs :: YesodBreadcrumbs y => GHandler sub y (Text, [(Route y, Text)])
- maybeAuthorized :: Yesod a => Route a -> Bool -> GHandler s a (Maybe (Route a))
- widgetToPageContent :: (Eq (Route master), Yesod master) => GWidget sub master () -> GHandler sub master (PageContent (Route master))
- defaultErrorHandler :: Yesod y => ErrorResponse -> GHandler sub y ChooseRep
- data AuthResult
- data LogLevel
- formatLogMessage :: Loc -> LogLevel -> Text -> IO Text
- fileLocationToString :: Loc -> String
- logDebug :: Q Exp
- logInfo :: Q Exp
- logWarn :: Q Exp
- logError :: Q Exp
- logOther :: Text -> Q Exp
- yesodVersion :: String
- yesodRender :: Yesod y => y -> Route y -> [(Text, Text)] -> Text
- module Yesod.Content
- module Yesod.Dispatch
- module Yesod.Handler
- module Yesod.Request
- module Yesod.Widget
- module Yesod.Message
- module Yesod.Config
Define settings for a Yesod applications. The only required setting is
approot; other than that, there are intelligent defaults.
An absolute URL to the root of the application. Do not include trailing slash.
If you want to be lazy, you can supply an empty string under the following conditions:
- Your application is served from the root of the domain.
- You do not use any features that require absolute URLs, such as Atom feeds and XML sitemaps.
The encryption key to be used for encrypting client sessions.
Nothing disables sessions.
Number of minutes before a client session times out. Defaults to 120 (2 hours).
Output error response pages.
Applies some form of layout to the contents of a page.
Override the rendering function for a particular URL. One use case for this is to offload static hosting to a different domain name to avoid sending cookies.
Determine if a request is authorized or not.
Determines whether the current request is a write request. By default, this assumes you are following RESTful principles, and determines this from request method. In particular, all except the following request methods are considered write: GET HEAD OPTIONS TRACE.
This function is used to determine if a request is authorized; see
The default route for authentication.
Used in particular by
isAuthorized, but library users can do whatever
they want with it.
- No double slashes
- There is no trailing slash.
Note that versions of Yesod prior to 0.7 used a different set of rules involing trailing slashes.
Builds an absolute URL by concatenating the application root with the
pieces of a path and a query string, if any.
Note that the pieces of the path have been previously cleaned up by
|-> GHandler sub a (Maybe (Either Text (Route a, [(Text, Text)])))|
The return value is
Nothing if no storing was performed; this is the
default implementation. A
Left gives the absolute URL of the
file, whereas a
Right gives the type-safe URL. The former is
necessary when you are serving the content outside the context of a
Yesod application, such as via memcached.
Whether or not to tie a session to a specific IP address. Defaults to
The path value to set for cookies. By default, uses "/", meaning cookies will be sent to every page on the current domain.
Maximum allowed length of the request body, in bytes.
Send a message to the log. By default, prints to stderr.
Apply gzip compression to files. Default is false.
This class is automatically instantiated when you use the template haskell mkYesod function. You should never need to deal with it directly.
A type-safe, concise method of creating breadcrumbs for pages. For each resource, you declare the title of the page and the parent resource (if present).
Gets the title of the current page and the hierarchy of parent pages, along with their respective titles.
Return the same URL if the user is authorized to see it.
Built on top of
isAuthorized. This is useful for building page that only
contain links to pages the user is allowed to see.
Convert a widget to a
The default error handler for