Various high-level functions to further classify.
- getAppropriateFiles :: Maybe String -> String -> YiM (String, [String])
- getFolder :: Maybe String -> IO String
- matchingFileNames :: Maybe String -> String -> YiM [String]
- adjBlock :: Int -> BufferM ()
- adjIndent :: IndentBehaviour -> BufferM ()
- promptFile :: String -> (String -> YiM ()) -> YiM ()
- findFileHint :: String -> String -> YiM [String]
Given a possible starting path (which if not given defaults to
the current directory) and a fragment of a path we find all
files within the given (or current) directory which can complete
the given path fragment.
We return a pair of both directory plus the filenames on their own
that is without their directories. The reason for this is that if
we return all of the filenames then we get a
hint which is way too
long to be particularly useful.
Given a path, trim the file name bit if it exists. If no path given, return current directory.
Given a possible path and a prefix, return matching file names.
A simple wrapper to adjust the current indentation using the mode specific indentation function but according to the given indent behaviour.
Generic emacs style prompt file action. Takes a
prompt and a continuation act
and prompts the user with file hints