emacs-style rectangle manipulation functions.
- alignRegion :: String -> BufferM ()
- alignRegionOn :: String -> BufferM ()
- getRectangle :: BufferM (Region, Int, Int)
- multiSplit :: [Int] -> [a] -> [[a]]
- onRectangle :: (Int -> Int -> String -> String) -> BufferM ()
- openRectangle :: BufferM ()
- stringRectangle :: String -> BufferM ()
- killRectangle :: EditorM ()
- yankRectangle :: EditorM ()
Align each line of the region on the given regex. Fails if it is not found in any line.
Get the selected region as a rectangle. Returns the region extended to lines, plus the start and end columns of the rectangle.