- editFile :: FilePath -> YiM BufferRef
- viWrite :: YiM ()
- viWriteTo :: String -> YiM ()
- viSafeWriteTo :: String -> YiM ()
- fwriteE :: YiM ()
- fwriteBufferE :: BufferRef -> YiM ()
- fwriteAllE :: YiM ()
- fwriteToE :: String -> YiM ()
- backupE :: FilePath -> YiM ()
- revertE :: YiM ()
- setFileName :: BufferRef -> FilePath -> YiM ()
If file exists, read contents of file into a new buffer, otherwise creating a new empty buffer. Replace the current window with a new window onto the new buffer.
If the file is already open, just switch to the corresponding buffer.
Need to clean up semantics for when buffers exist, and how to attach windows to buffers.
Try to write a file in the manner of vi/vim Need to catch any exception to avoid losing bindings
Try to write to a named file if it doesn't exist. Error out if it does.
Write a given buffer to disk if it is associated with a file.