Changelog for yoko-2.0If this renders badly as markdown, see the plain text version
0.4 -> 0.9
I integrated all of the changes made during writing up my dissertation -- mostly superficial/renamings, though I did realize that the DCsOf wrapper was superfluous.
In particular, I renamed @exact_case@ to @precise_case@, which is polyvariadic in the ad-hoc cases. This makes for code that very much resembles a normal case expression.
0.2 -> 0.4
drastic simplifications when writing the ICFP submission
I'll eventually work those older features back in --- Though it is extremely unlikely, I apologize if you were using them.
0.1 -> 0.2
- improved the treatment of automatically generating algebras
- emphasizing DCOf over DCU
- moved all of the documentation from README to http://code.google.com/p/yoko
- still obsessively tweaking names throughout the library
- improved the treatment of unique constructors
- added SiblingOf and a corresponding superclass constraint to DT