|Portability||portable (requires FFI)|
- data Panel
- newPanel :: Window -> Curses Panel
- deletePanel :: Panel -> Curses ()
- refreshPanels :: Curses ()
- panelAbove :: Panel -> Curses (Maybe Panel)
- panelBelow :: Panel -> Curses (Maybe Panel)
- panelTop :: Curses (Maybe Panel)
- panelBottom :: Curses (Maybe Panel)
- showPanel :: Panel -> Curses ()
- hidePanel :: Panel -> Curses ()
- panelHidden :: Panel -> Curses Bool
- movePanel :: Panel -> Integer -> Integer -> Curses ()
- raisePanel :: Panel -> Curses ()
- lowerPanel :: Panel -> Curses ()
- getPanelWindow :: Panel -> Curses Window
- replacePanelWindow :: Panel -> Window -> Curses ()
Updates windows to account for the current panel stack order. The user
render before changes are drawn to the screen.
Makes a hidden panel visible, and places it on the top of the stack.
Temporarily removes the given panel from the panel stack. Use
showPanel to restore it.
Move the panel so its upper–left corner is at the new coordinates.