GHC Trac Home
Working on GHC
Mailing Lists & IRC
All Feature Req's
Tickets I Created
Patches for review
New Feature Req
Forgot your password?
side by side
lines around each change
White space changes
09/11/06 08:22:08 (
* [wiki:Commentary/Rts/Weak Weak Pointers and Finalizers]
* [wiki:Commentary/Rts/Conventions Coding conventions in the RTS]
== Contributed Documentation ==
Please feel free to add new pages here. In due course information will migrate from here to the main commentary above.
* The Compiler
* BeginnersNotes: Some notes about getting started hacking GHC and the structure of the compiler (especially types and typecheck)
* [wiki:TypeFunctions]: Notes concerning the implementation of type functions and associated types in the [http://darcs.haskell.org/ghc-fc2/ FC branch] of GHC.
* [wiki:IntermediateTypes]: Notes about the type system of GHC's new intermediate language, in the [http://darcs.haskell.org/ghc-fc2/ FC branch]
* [wiki:RewriteRules]: Notes about the implementation of RULEs in GHC
* [wiki:BackEndNotes]: Some ideas and notes about the back end.
* [wiki:GhciDebugger]: Some notes about the implementation of the GHCi debugger. Probably uninteresting unless you want to work on the debugger.
* DebuggingGhcCrashes: how to use gdb to debug a crash in GHC-compiled code.
* AddingNewPrimitiveOperations: How to add new primitive operations to GHC Haskell.
* [wiki:ReplacingGMPNotes Replacing GMP]: Notes from an effort to replace GMP with another Bignum library.
* The Runtime System
* [wiki:GarbageCollectorNotes] Notes about GHC's existing single threaded garbage collector and development of a parallel GC.