- 05:51 Ticket #127 (Superfluous warning) closed by
- fixed: Fixed.
- 04:58 Ticket #38 (craft workaround for gentoo which allows them to generate package.conf ...) closed by
- fixed: Done. setup register --gen-pkg-config=... flag added.
- 19:18 Ticket #142 (for exececutives description and synopis are not used by the haddock hook) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in the darcs version of Cabal, version 1.1.7.
- 18:34 Ticket #95 (Errors in description of how to report bugs) closed by
- fixed: The wiki has been updated, it now says: To report bugs (or edit Wiki …
- 18:06 Ticket #102 (building haddock for executables wont CPP) closed by
- fixed: Looks like this patch has been applied.
- 15:15 Ticket #6 (convert preprocessors to use Distribution.Program) closed by
- 07:03 Ticket #145 (Hackage does not support UTF-8 characters) created by
- I checked a package with UTF-8 characters in my name (Marco Túlio), and it …
- 15:46 CabalConfigurations edited by
- spelling (diff)
- 13:33 CabalConfigurations edited by
- Added logs of some IRC discussions (diff)
- 00:22 Ticket #144 (confusing blank line before `executable`) created by
- A .cabal file containing […] works, but without that blank line I get …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.