- 09:00 Ticket #564 (Cabal doesn't use LD options when testing linking) created by
- When checking to see if the C libraries are available, Cabal isn't using …
- 05:30 Ticket #435 (ban upwardly open version ranges in dependencies on base) closed by
- fixed: Now done.
- 08:46 Ticket #561 (Use the recommended name for the MIT license: X11.) closed by
- wontfix: No consensus for change.
- 15:27 Ticket #563 (absoluteInstallDirs changed signature, breaks darcs Setup) created by
- In Cabal 1.7.2 (i.e. recent HEAD), I get: Setup.lhs:168:43: Couldn't …
- 09:28 Ticket #417 (Package description: Links from Categories to Package list fragments) closed by
- fixed: Done (by Henning Thielemann)
- 09:24 Ticket #273 (Provide a stable address for current Haddock documentation) closed by
- fixed: Yes, just use "latest" instead of a version number in the doc URL.
- 09:21 Ticket #488 (Include links to GHC documentation in packages' haddock docs) closed by
- fixed: All done, I think.
- 07:17 Ticket #562 (cabal-install update fails going through a HTTP proxy (but not ...) created by
- I have installed Cabal, cabal-install and HTTP all from source on my Arch …
- 12:28 Ticket #561 (Use the recommended name for the MIT license: X11.) created by
- According to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html , about the X11 …
- 11:12 Ticket #549 (The reason for an upload error is not reported) closed by
- fixed: […] It'll be in 0.6.4
- 00:39 Ticket #560 (Cabal haddock should allow generating Hoogle and HTML simultaneously) created by
- Currently, the --hoogle flag turns off html generation. However, Haddock …
- 11:24 Ticket #185 (Temporary executables leave foo.exe.manifest files behind) closed by
- wontfix: This is not worth fixing, it only affects ghc-6.8.x.
- 10:53 Ticket #559 (Only allow dependencies on meta-packages from other meta-packages) created by
- Following a discussion between Duncan Coutts and myself on meta-packages …
- 15:56 Ticket #533 (Cabal file in UTF-8 format can not be handled by Cabal) closed by
- fixed: […]
- 15:42 Ticket #558 (Spec needs updating for hc-pkg) created by
- Section 3.3 describes the hc-pkg tool: …
- 15:29 Ticket #557 (Spec does not define the installed package info fields) created by
- http://haskell.org/cabal/proposal/x272.html#IPD Section 3.4 of the spec …
- 14:04 Ticket #556 (local config files) created by
- It would be nice if I could locally (for a project/directory) store the …
- 13:04 Ticket #318 (Library cannnot be used when registered in-place on OS X) closed by
- fixed: […]
- 13:04 Ticket #369 (Version ranges should be simplified before printing) closed by
- fixed: Should now be fixed in Cabal and in cabal-install.
- 12:39 Ticket #525 (The install functions copy N executables N times) closed by
- fixed: Should now be fixed in Cabal HEAD. The code there now does this all quite …
- 12:39 Ticket #547 (mandir seems to get the wrong default) closed by
- fixed: […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.