- 05:55 Ticket #566 (Don't try and resolve dependencies for packages that are not buildable) created by
- I had a component like this: […] However, I've only just found out …
- 13:32 Ticket #565 (sdist is broken on Windows) created by
- Read it and weep: […]
- 13:15 CabalInstall edited by
- change download address (diff)
- 14:37 Ticket #93 (Incorrect permissions on library install) reopened by
- Replying to duncan: > Fixed in cabal head and the 1.6 branch. …
- 09:00 Ticket #564 (Cabal doesn't use LD options when testing linking) created by
- When checking to see if the C libraries are available, Cabal isn't using …
- 05:30 Ticket #435 (ban upwardly open version ranges in dependencies on base) closed by
- fixed: Now done.
- 08:46 Ticket #561 (Use the recommended name for the MIT license: X11.) closed by
- wontfix: No consensus for change.
- 15:27 Ticket #563 (absoluteInstallDirs changed signature, breaks darcs Setup) created by
- In Cabal 1.7.2 (i.e. recent HEAD), I get: Setup.lhs:168:43: Couldn't …
- 09:28 Ticket #417 (Package description: Links from Categories to Package list fragments) closed by
- fixed: Done (by Henning Thielemann)
- 09:24 Ticket #273 (Provide a stable address for current Haddock documentation) closed by
- fixed: Yes, just use "latest" instead of a version number in the doc URL.
- 09:21 Ticket #488 (Include links to GHC documentation in packages' haddock docs) closed by
- fixed: All done, I think.
- 07:17 Ticket #562 (cabal-install update fails going through a HTTP proxy (but not ...) created by
- I have installed Cabal, cabal-install and HTTP all from source on my Arch …
- 12:28 Ticket #561 (Use the recommended name for the MIT license: X11.) created by
- According to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html , about the X11 …
- 11:12 Ticket #549 (The reason for an upload error is not reported) closed by
- fixed: […] It'll be in 0.6.4
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.