Version 2 (modified by guest, 6 years ago)
Hackage rough To Do list
- Show who uploaded package and when
- auto building
- The page for a package could include information from standard README, INSTALL, NEWS etc files.
- Those files could contain wikitext-like markup.
- Generated Haddock for libraries.
- Syntax highlighted source code with links from haddock directly to function definitions
- The generated haddock should link to types, modules etc. in the packages which it depends on.
- The package page could have links to other versions of the same package, and maybe to packages which depend on it?
- Darcs URL and instructions for packages with darcs repos.
- Possible darcs integration, with change logs etc.
Rough plan for Haddock
- The Haddock for the latest version of each package is in a known place.
- Links across packages always point to the latest version of the target package.
This way we don't have to worry about re-haddocking dependent packages whenever
a package at the bottom of the tree is updated. Some dependencies may go wrong,
if a package depends on a specific version of another package for example, but
this way is simple at least.
Download in other formats: