|Version 46 (modified by duncan, 5 years ago)|
The Hackage Wiki and Bug Tracker
This wiki and bug tracker are for the Hackage and Cabal projects.
What is Hackage?
Hackage is a community development project consisting of a number of components related to packaging Haskell software:
- The library, and package description format for a single package. Cabal is the lowest-level tool for Haskell package management. It is included with most Haskell implementations, but is also released separately.
- The command-line interface for Cabal. It provides commands for installing cabal packages, including downloading packages from HackageDB and determining the dependencies among packages. It also provides commands for developers to configure, build, test and upload packages to HackageDB.
- The database of Cabal packages (like CPAN for Haskell), with a web interface for browsing, checking and uploading packages.
The bug tracker
Login first with username "guest" and password "haskell'" (note the apostrophe at the end).
Once you are logged in then you can report bugs, make feature requests or edit Wiki pages.
- Report a bug or make a feature request
- Search existing bugs and requests