Ticket #1558 (closed proposed-project: wontfix)
Develop LR-accepting parser combinator library
|Reported by:||Feuerbach||Owned by:|
|Priority:||not yet rated||Keywords:||parsing|
Description (last modified by abdullah) (diff)
This project aims to develop library to the state when it's ready to be used by wide community.
Particular goals could be:
* Take code already developed in X-SAIGA and bring it to the state comparable to other parser combinator libraries - Parsec and Polyparse. Namely, support ByteString? as a memory-efficient backend, add lexical combinators.
* Provide "compatibility layer" for easy migration of parsing code from Parsec and Polyparse
- Dmitry Astapov (ADEpt) <dastapov@…>
- Roman Cheplyaka (Feuerbach) <roma@…>
- Abdullah Abdul Khadir <abdullah.ak2002@…>