Importing the Easy module brings into scope all core functions and types required for working with the chart library. This includes key external dependencies such as Control.Len and Data.Colour. The module also provides several helper functions for quickly generating common plots.
Note that chart backends must still be explicitly imported, as some backends cannot be built on all platforms.
- module Control.Lens
- module Data.Default.Class
- module Data.Colour
- module Data.Colour.Names
- module Graphics.Rendering.Chart
- module Graphics.Rendering.Chart.State
- line :: String -> [[(x, y)]] -> EC l (PlotLines x y)
- points :: String -> [(x, y)] -> EC l (PlotPoints x y)
- bars :: (PlotValue x, BarsPlotValue y) => [String] -> [(x, [y])] -> EC l (PlotBars x y)
- setColors :: [AlphaColour Double] -> EC l ()
Constuct a line plot with the given title and data, using the next available color.
Construct a scatter plot with the given title and data, using the next available color and point shape.
Construct a bar chart with the given titles and data, using the next available colors