Combinators to allow writing Metafont-style paths embedded in Haskell, with the usual Diagrams types for points and directions.
- (.-) :: P2 -> MFPathData J -> MFPathData P
- (-.) :: Join -> MFPathData P -> MFPathData J
- (.--.) :: P2 -> MFPathData P -> MFPathData P
- endpt :: P2 -> MFPathData P
- cyclePath :: MFPathData P
- simpleJoin :: Join
- tension :: Double -> Join
- tensions :: Double -> Double -> Join
- controls :: P2 -> P2 -> Join
- leaving :: R2 -> Join
- arriving :: R2 -> Join
-. path adds point to the
left end of the metafont path, connected by join.
Add a point to the left of a Metafont path using a simple join. That is, neither direction is specified, and both tensions are 1.
Wrap the right-end of the Metafont path back to the left-end.
When converted to a Diagrams
Trail', this will be a Loop.
simpleJoin is the same as mempty, with a more specific type. It is provided for convenience in situations where explicit type signatures would otherwise be needed, such as when building up a join using lenses.
A join with explicit control points. Note that these are in the same coordinate system as the endpoints, not relative to the latter.