|Copyright||(c) 2013 diagrams-lib team (see LICENSE)|
|License||BSD-style (see LICENSE)|
This module defines the three-dimensional vector space R^3, three-dimensional transformations, and various predefined three-dimensional shapes. This module re-exports useful functionality from a group of more specific modules:
- Diagrams.ThreeD.Types defines basic types for two-dimensional diagrams, including types representing the 3D Euclidean vector space and various systems of representing directions.
- Diagrams.ThreeD.Transform defines R^3-specific transformations such as rotation by an angle, and scaling, translation, and reflection in the X, Y, and Z directions.
- Diagrams.ThreeD.Shapes defines three-dimensional solids, e.g. spheres and cubes.
- Diagrams.ThreeD.Vector defines some special 3D vectors and functions for converting between vectors and directions.
- Diagrams.ThreeD.Light and Diagrams.ThreeD.Camera define types needed for rendering 3D geometry to (2D) images.