|data UninflectedDisjunction ||Source|
|Equivalent to id unless the input contains an empty or uninstatiated
Performs surface realisation from an input semantics and a lexical selection.
- pol_used_bundles - number of bundled paths through the polarity automaton.
- pol_used_paths - number of paths through the final automaton
- pol_seed_paths - number of paths through the seed automaton (i.e. with no polarities).
This is normally just 1, unless you have multi-literal semantics
- pol_total_states - combined number of states in the all the polarity automata
- pol_total_tras - combined number of transitions in all polarity automata
- pol_max_states - number of states in the polarity automaton with the most states
- pol_total_tras - number of transitions in the polarity automata with the most transitions
|assign a bit vector value to each literal in the semantics
the resulting map can then be used to construct a bit vector
representation of the semantics
|Return the literals of the semantics (in bit vector form)
whose accesibility depends on the given index
|Return the handle and arguments of a literal
|Like fromGConst but only for the non-disjoint ones: meant to be used as Maybe or List
|Calculate the new set of accessibility/inaccesible indices, returning a
a tuple of accesible / inaccesible indices
|Default implementation for the stepAll function in Builder
|Sequence two dispatch filters.
|A filter that always fails (i.e. no filtering)
|If the item meets some condition, use the first filter, otherwise
use the second one.
Running the null builder allows you to track certain statistics
- sem_literals - number of literals in the input semantics
- lex_trees - total number of lexically selected trees
|The names of lexically selected chart items used in a derivation
|A lemma plus its morphological features
|A sentence composed of LemmaPlus instead of plain old words
|Produced by Haddock version 2.6.0|