|Maintainer||Timo B. Huebel (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
Version : 0.3
The data type for intermediate results occuring during query processing.
- type Intermediate = DocIdMap IntermediateContexts
- emptyIntermediate :: Intermediate
- null :: Intermediate -> Bool
- sizeIntermediate :: Intermediate -> Int
- union :: Intermediate -> Intermediate -> Intermediate
- difference :: Intermediate -> Intermediate -> Intermediate
- intersection :: Intermediate -> Intermediate -> Intermediate
- unions :: [Intermediate] -> Intermediate
- fromList :: Word -> Context -> RawResult -> Intermediate
- toResult :: HolDocuments d c => d c -> Intermediate -> Result c
The intermediate result type.
The intermediate result used during query processing.
Returns the number of documents in the intermediate result.
Substract two sets of intermediate results.
Intersect two sets of intermediate results.
Merges a bunch of intermediate results into one intermediate result by unioning them.
Create an intermediate result from a list of words and their occurrences.