- meanShift :: Double -> [Vector] -> Vector -> Vector
- meanShiftWindow :: Int -> Window -> Double -> Vector -> Vector
- fixedPoint :: Eq a => (a -> a) -> a -> [a]
- fixedPointE :: Double -> (Vector -> Vector) -> Vector -> [Vector]
- type Window = Support -> [Vector]
- type Support = (Vector, Double)
- kde :: Double -> [Vector] -> Vector -> Double
Basic Meanshift routines
Calculate the Mean shift for a point in a dataset. This is efficient only when we cannot make an a priori estimate on which points contribute to the mean shift at given location.
Mean shift with a windowing function. Performing mean shift is more efficient if we can index and calculate only those points that are in the support of our kernel.