- type LanguageName = String
- type PCLT_ID = String
- type PCLT_ParamKey = String
- type PCLT_CompositeKey = PCLT_ID
- type PCLT_SuperCompositeKey = PCLT_CompositeKey
- type PCLT_SubCompositeKey = PCLT_CompositeKey
- type RequiredCompositeKey = PCLT_CompositeKey
- type RequirerCompositeKey = PCLT_CompositeKey
- type ParamName_LBS = ByteString
It is highly recommended to use ISO 639-3 here - I mean it was originally intended to do so, and now a related package PCLT-DB works only with 3-letters (not bigger) languages names - there is a constraint in DB for that.
Here and in many places of package by "composite" is meant "template which is included in composed template".