- data Elem a
- data TernarySet a
- insert' :: Ord a => [a] -> TernarySet a
- insert :: Ord a => [a] -> TernarySet a -> TernarySet a
- isElem :: Ord a => [a] -> TernarySet a -> Bool
- treeSize :: TernarySet a -> Int
- numEntries :: TernarySet a -> Int
- fromList :: Ord a => [[a]] -> TernarySet a
Elem a is used to hold elements of a list after insertion, and indicate that we've reached the end of the list.
TernarySet a is ternary tree. It is commonly used for storing word lists like dictionaries.
Quickly build a tree without an initial tree. This should be used to create an initial tree, using insert there after.