- data Addr
- data Instruction
- type Program = [Instruction]
- readInstruction :: String -> Either ParseError Instruction
- readProgram :: String -> Either ParseError Program
- toNative :: Program -> NativeProgram
- fromNative :: NativeProgram -> Program
- runProgram :: State -> Program -> State
- load :: Program -> State -> State
Represents a single instruction as viewed by the synthesizer. This can be an opcode, a numeric literal or a token representing an unused slot.
Tries to parse the given string as an instruction, which can either be a number, an opcode or _ representing Unused.
Reads a program in the synthesizer's format.
Gets a synthesizer program from a native program. Currently does not support jumps.