|Maintainer||Patrick Perry <email@example.com>|
An overloaded interface for solving immutable matrix systems. The matrices can operate via inverse multiplication on immutable dense vectors and matrices.
- class (MatrixShaped a, BLAS3 e) => ISolve a e
- (<\>) :: ISolve a e => a (m, n) e -> Vector m e -> Vector n e
- (<\\>) :: ISolve a e => a (m, n) e -> Matrix (m, k) e -> Matrix (n, k) e
- ssolve :: ISolve a e => e -> a (m, n) e -> Vector m e -> Vector n e
- ssolveMat :: ISolve a e => e -> a (m, n) e -> Matrix (m, k) e -> Matrix (n, k) e
The ISolve type class
A type class for immutable matrices with inverses. The member functions of the type class do not perform any checks on the validity of shapes or indices, so in general their safe counterparts should be preferred.
Solving linear systems
Solve for a vector and scale.
ssolve k a y is equal to
a <\> (k *> y) but is often faster.