The representation of the ring structure.
- class Ring a where
- propRing :: (Ring a, Eq a) => a -> a -> a -> Property
- (<->) :: Ring a => a -> a -> a
- (<^>) :: Ring a => a -> Integer -> a
- (*>) :: Ring a => Int -> a -> a
- sumRing :: Ring a => [a] -> a
- productRing :: Ring a => [a] -> a
Definition of rings.
Compute additive inverse
The additive identity
The multiplicative identity
Specification of rings. Test that the arguments satisfy the ring axioms.
Multiply from left with an integer; n *> x means x + x + ... + x, n times.