- formatReport :: [Report] -> Text -> IO Text
- report :: [Report] -> Criterion ()
- tidyTails :: KDE -> KDE
- data TemplateException = TemplateNotFound FilePath
- loadTemplate :: [FilePath] -> FilePath -> IO Text
- includeFile :: MonadIO m => [FilePath] -> Text -> m Text
- getTemplateDir :: IO FilePath
- vector :: (Monad m, Vector v a, MuVar a) => String -> v a -> MuType m
- vector2 :: (Monad m, Vector v a, Vector v b, MuVar a, MuVar b) => String -> String -> v a -> v b -> MuType m
Format a series of
Report values using the given Hastache
Write out a series of
Report values to a single file, if
configured to do so.
Rendering helper functions
A problem arose with a template.
Attempt to include the contents of a file based on a search path.
empty if the search fails or the file could not be read.
Intended for use with Hastache's
MuLambdaM, for example:
context "include" =
Hastache template expansion is not performed within the included
file. No attempt is made to ensure that the included file path is
safe, i.e. that it does not refer to an unexpected file such as
Return the path to the template and other files used for generating reports.