The fixed-vector package
Generic library for vectors with statically known size. Implementation is based on <http://unlines.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/generics-for-small-fixed-size-vectors/> Same functions could be used to work with both ADT based vector like
> data Vec3 a = a a a
Tuples are vectors too:
>>> sum (1,2,3) 6
Vectors which are represented internally by arrays are provided by library. Both boxed and unboxed arrays are supported.
Library is structured as follows:
[Data.Vector.Fixed] Generic API. It's suitable for both ADT-based vector like Complex and array-based ones.
[Data.Vector.Fixed.Cont] Continuation based vectors. Internally all functions use them.
[Data.Vector.Fixed.Mutable] Type classes for array-based implementation and API for working with mutable state.
[Data.Vector.Fixed.Unboxed] Unboxed vectors.
[Data.Vector.Fixed.Boxed] Boxed vector which can hold elements of any type.
[Data.Vector.Fixed.Storable] Unboxed vectors of Storable types.
[Data.Vector.Fixed.Primitive] Unboxed vectors based on pritimive package.
[Data.Vector.Fixed.Monomorphic] Wrappers for monomorphic vectors
Changes in 0.5.0.0
* ContVec now behaves like normal vector. Arity type class is reworked. Id is removed.
* Construction of vector reworked.
* reverse, snoc, consV, fold and foldMap are added.
* Type changing maps and zips are added.
* Vector indexing with type level numbers is added.
* Twan van Laarhoven's lens added. (element and elementTy)
* Ord instances added to vector data types defined in the library.
Changes in 0.4.4.0
* Functor and Applicative instances are added to Id.
Changes in 0.4.3.0
* Typeable instance for S and Z added.
Changes in 0.4.2.0
* 1-tuple Only added.
* fromList' and fromListM added.
* apply functions from Arity type class generalized.
Changes in 0.4.1.0
* cons function added.
* Getter to Fun data type added.
Changes in 0.4.0.0
* Wrapper for monomorphics vectors is added.
* VecList is reimplemented as GADT and constructors are exported.
* Constructor of ContVecT is exported
* Empty ContVecT is implemented as empty.
* Typeable, Foldable and Traversable instances are added where appropriate
Changes in 0.3.0.0
* Wrappers for monomorphic types added.
Changes in 0.3.0.0
* Vector type class definition is moved to the D.V.F.Cont module.
* Indexing function restored.
* unfoldr added.
Changes in 0.2.0.0
* Continuation-based vector added.
* Right fold added.
* tailWith, convertContinuation, and ! from Data.Vector.Fixed removed.
* Vector instance for tuples added.
Changes in 0.1.2
* imap, imapM, ifoldl, ifoldM, zipWithM, izipWithM functions are added.
* VectorN type class added.
Changes in 0.1.1
* foldM and tailWith added. Type synonyms for numbers up to 6 are added. Fun is reexported from Data.Vector.Fixed.
- No changelog available
|Versions||0.1, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.2.1, 0.2.0.0, 0.3.0.0, 0.3.0.1, 0.4.0.0, 0.4.1.0, 0.4.2.0, 0.4.3.0, 0.4.4.0, 0.5.0.0, 0.5.1.0, 0.5.1.2, 0.6.0.0, 0.6.1.0, 0.6.1.1, 0.6.2.0, 0.6.3.0, 0.6.3.1, 0.6.4.0, 0.7.0.0|
|Dependencies||base (>=3 && <5), primitive|
|Author||Aleksey Khudyakov <email@example.com>|
|Maintainer||Aleksey Khudyakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Source repository||head: hg clone http://bitbucket.org/Shimuuar/fixed-vector|
head: git clone http://github.com/Shimuuar/fixed-vector
|Uploaded||Tue Aug 6 15:59:24 UTC 2013 by AlexeyKhudyakov|
|Downloads||2266 total (120 in last 30 days)|
|Status||Docs uploaded by user|
Build status unknown [no reports yet]
- fixed-vector-0.5.1.0.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees