|Maintainer||Sigbjorn Finne <sof@forkIO.com>|
flickr.photos.geo API, setting/getting photo geo location.
- getLocation :: PhotoID -> FM GeoLocation
- removeLocation :: PhotoID -> FM ()
- setLocation :: PhotoID -> GeoLocation -> FM ()
- batchCorrectLocation :: GeoLocation -> Either PlaceID WhereOnEarthID -> FM ()
- correctLocation :: PhotoID -> Either PlaceID WhereOnEarthID -> FM ()
- photosForLocation :: GeoLocation -> [PhotoInfo] -> FM (PhotoContext, [Photo])
- setContext :: PhotoID -> ContextID -> FM ()
- getPerms :: PhotoID -> FM Permissions
- setPerms :: PhotoID -> Permissions -> FM ()
Get the geo data (latitude and longitude and the accuracy level) for a photo.
Sets the geo data (latitude and longitude and, optionally, the accuracy level) for a photo. Before users may assign location data to a photo they must define who, by default, may view that information. Users can edit this preference at http:www.flickr.comaccountgeoprivacy. If a user has not set this preference, the API method will return an error.
Correct the places hierarchy for all the photos for a user at a given latitude, longitude and accuracy.
Batch corrections are processed in a delayed queue so it may take a few minutes before the changes are reflected in a user's photos.
update/correct the location of attached to a photo.
Return a list of photos for a user at a specific latitude, longitude and accuracy
Indicate the state of a photo's geotagginess beyond
latitude and longitude. Photos passed to this method must
already be geotagged (using the