|Portability||portable (depends on GHC)|
- newtype FileMonitor = FileMonitor (ForeignPtr FileMonitor)
- class GObjectClass o => FileMonitorClass o
- data FileMonitorEvent
- fileMonitorCancel :: FileMonitorClass monitor => monitor -> IO Bool
- fileMonitorIsCancelled :: FileMonitorClass monitor => monitor -> IO Bool
- fileMonitorCancelled :: FileMonitorClass monitor => ReadAttr monitor Bool
- fileMonitorRateLimit :: FileMonitorClass monitor => Attr monitor Int
- fileMonitorChanged :: FileMonitorClass monitor => Signal monitor (Maybe File -> Maybe File -> FileMonitorEvent -> IO ())
Monitors a file or directory for changes.
To obtain a
FileMonitor for a file or directory, use
To get informed about changes to the file or directory you are monitoring, connect to the changed signal. The signal will be emitted in the thread-default main context of the thread that the monitor was created in (though if the global default main context is blocked, this may cause notifications to be blocked even if the thread-default context is still running).
Specifies what type of event a monitor event is.
Cancels a file monitor.
|:: FileMonitorClass monitor|
|-> IO Bool|
Returns whether the monitor is canceled.
Whether the monitor has been cancelled.
The limit of the monitor to watch for changes, in milliseconds.
Allowed values: >= 0
Default value: 800