- module Foreign
- module Foreign.C
- type MbString = Maybe String
- marshall_bool_ :: Bool -> IO Int
- unmarshall_bool_ :: Int -> IO Bool
- marshall_string_ :: [Char] -> IO CString
- unmarshall_string_ :: CString -> IO String
- marshall_stringLen_ :: [Char] -> IO CStringLen
- unmarshall_stringLen_ :: CString -> Int -> IO String
- data Float
- data Double
- data Char
Single-precision floating point numbers. It is desirable that this type be at least equal in range and precision to the IEEE single-precision type.
Double-precision floating point numbers. It is desirable that this type be at least equal in range and precision to the IEEE double-precision type.
The character type
Char is an enumeration whose values represent
Unicode (or equivalently ISO/IEC 10646) characters
(see http://www.unicode.org/ for details).
This set extends the ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1) character set
(the first 256 charachers), which is itself an extension of the ASCII
character set (the first 128 characters).
A character literal in Haskell has type