|Portability||portable (depends on GHC)|
TreeModel which hides parts of an underlying tree model
- Module available since Gtk+ version 2.4
- data TreeModelFilter
- data TypedTreeModelFilter row
- class GObjectClass o => TreeModelFilterClass o
- castToTreeModelFilter :: GObjectClass obj => obj -> TreeModelFilter
- gTypeTreeModelFilter :: GType
- toTreeModelFilter :: TreeModelFilterClass o => o -> TreeModelFilter
- treeModelFilterNew :: (TreeModelClass (childModel row), TypedTreeModelClass childModel) => childModel row -> TreePath -> IO (TypedTreeModelFilter row)
- treeModelFilterSetVisibleFunc :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> (TreeIter -> IO Bool) -> IO ()
- treeModelFilterSetVisibleColumn :: (TreeModelFilterClass (self row), TypedTreeModelClass self) => self row -> ColumnId row Bool -> IO ()
- treeModelFilterGetModel :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> IO (Maybe TreeModel)
- treeModelFilterConvertChildIterToIter :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> TreeIter -> IO TreeIter
- treeModelFilterConvertIterToChildIter :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> TreeIter -> IO TreeIter
- treeModelFilterConvertChildPathToPath :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> TreePath -> IO TreePath
- treeModelFilterConvertPathToChildPath :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> TreePath -> IO TreePath
- treeModelFilterRefilter :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> IO ()
- treeModelFilterClearCache :: TreeModelFilterClass self => self -> IO ()
- treeModelFilterChildModel :: TreeModelFilterClass self => ReadAttr self TreeModel
- treeModelFilterVirtualRoot :: TreeModelFilterClass self => ReadAttr self TreePath
TreeModelFilter is a tree model which wraps another tree model, and
can do the following things:
- Filter specific rows, based on a function that examines each row
indicating whether the row should be shown or not, or
based on the return value of a visibility function, which is passed
TreeIterof the row and returns a Boolean indicating whether the row should be shown or not.
- Set a different root node, also known as a "virtual root". You can
pass in a
TreePathindicating the root node for the filter at construction time.
GObject| +----TreeModelFilter | +----TypedTreeModelFilter
|:: (TreeModelClass (childModel row), TypedTreeModelClass childModel)|
|=> childModel row|
|-> IO (TypedTreeModelFilter row)|
Creates a new
childModel as the child model and
root as the virtual root.
Sets the visible function used when filtering the rows to be
The function should return
True if the given row should be visible and
False otherwise. The passed-in iterator is an iterator of the child
model, not of the
TreeModelFilter model that is passed in as the first
argument to this function.
If the condition calculated by the function changes over time (e.g.
because it depends on some global parameters), you must call
treeModelFilterRefilter to keep the visibility information of the model
up to date.
|:: (TreeModelFilterClass (self row), TypedTreeModelClass self)|
|=> self row|
|-> ColumnId row Bool|
|-> IO ()|
column of the child model to be the column where the filter model
should look for visibility information. A row containing
that this row should be shown.
Returns a pointer to the child model of
Return an iterator in the sorted model that points to the row pointed to by the given iter from the unfiltered model.
Return an iterator in the unfiltered model that points to the row pointed to by the given iter from the filtered model.
Converts the given path to a path relative to the given filtered model.
- The given path points to a row in the child model. The returned path will point to the same row in the filtered model.
rowChanged for each row in the child model, which causes the
filter to re-evaluate whether a row is visible or not.
This function should almost never be called. It clears the
any cached iterators that haven't been reffed with
might be useful if the child model being filtered is static (and doesn't
change often) and there has been a lot of unreffed access to nodes. As a
side effect of this function, all unreffed iters will be invalid.
The model for the filtermodel to filter.