|Portability||portable (depends on GHC)|
A toplevel container widget used to manage offscreen rendering of child widgets.
- Module available since Gtk+ version 2.20
- data OffscreenWindow
- class WindowClass o => OffscreenWindowClass o
- castToOffscreenWindow :: GObjectClass obj => obj -> OffscreenWindow
- gTypeOffscreenWindow :: GType
- toOffscreenWindow :: OffscreenWindowClass o => o -> OffscreenWindow
- offscreenWindowNew :: IO OffscreenWindow
- offscreenWindowGetPixbuf :: OffscreenWindowClass self => self -> IO (Maybe Pixbuf)
OffscreenWindow is strictly intended to be used for obtaining snapshots of widgets that are not
part of a normal widget hierarchy. It differs from
widgetGetSnapshot in that the widget you
want to get a snapshot of need not be displayed on the user's screen as a part of a widget
hierarchy. However, since
OffscreenWindow is a toplevel widget you cannot obtain snapshots of a
full window with it since you cannot pack a toplevel widget in another toplevel.
OffscreenWindow derives from
Window only as an implementation detail. Applications should not
use any API specific to
Window to operate on this object. It should be treated as a
has no parent widget.
When contained offscreen widgets are redrawn,
OffscreenWindow will emit a
Bin| +----Window | +----
Creates a toplevel container widget that is used to retrieve snapshots of widgets without showing
them on the screen. For widgets that are on the screen and part of a normal widget hierarchy,
widgetGetSnapshot can be used instead.
- Available since Gtk+ version 2.20