- data CustomPage
- createCustomPage :: String -> [FilePath] -> [(String, Either String (Hakyll String))] -> CustomPage
- data PagePath
- createPagePath :: FilePath -> PagePath
- data CombinedRenderable a b
- combine :: (Renderable a, Renderable b) => a -> b -> CombinedRenderable a b
- combineWithURL :: (Renderable a, Renderable b) => FilePath -> a -> b -> CombinedRenderable a b
Destination of the page, relative to _site.
Dependencies of the page.
|-> [(String, Either String (Hakyll String))]|
Create a custom page.
The association list given maps keys to values for substitution. Note
that as value, you can either give a
String or a
Hakyll String is preferred for more complex data, since it allows
dependency checking. A
String is obviously more simple to use in some
PagePath is a class that wraps a FilePath. This is used to render Pages without reading them first through use of caching.
A combination of two other renderables.