implementation of the canonic labeling of graphs + automorphism group.
The implementation is based on: Brendan D. McKay, PRACTICAL GRAPH ISOMORPHISM, in Congressus Numerantium, Vol. 30 (1981), pp. 45-87.
NOTE: Usage of implicit automorphisms, as described on page 62, is not implemented here.
TODO: - as GHC 6.6, use Sequence instead of appends at end. - skip first automorphism found; it is identity. - try not relabeling the graphs
- canonicGraph :: Partition -> Graph -> Graph
- canonicGraph0 :: Partition -> Graph -> Graph
- autGenerators :: Partition -> Graph -> [Permutation]
- automorphisms :: Partition -> Graph -> ([Permutation], Graph)
- isIsomorphic :: Graph -> Graph -> Bool
- debugTree :: Partition -> Graph -> IO ()
- withUnitPartition :: (Partition -> Array Vertex e -> t) -> Array Vertex e -> t
Returns a canonic labeling of the graph (slow -- but dead simple implementation). This implementation serves documentation and debugging purposes.
Returns generators of the automorphism group
Given a graph, return generators of its automorphism group, and its canonic labeling