|Utilities for doing I/O with ledger files.
A tuple of arguments specifying how to filter a raw ledger file:
- only include transactions in this date span
- only include if cleared/uncleared/don't care
- only include if real/don't care
- convert all amounts to cost basis
- only include if matching these account patterns
- only include if matching these description patterns
|Get the user's default ledger file path.
|Get the user's default timelog file path.
|Read the user's default ledger file, or give an error.
|Read the user's default timelog file, or give an error.
|Read a ledger from this file, with no filtering, or give an error.
|Read a ledger from this file, filtering according to the io args,
| or give an error.
|Read a RawLedger from the given string, using the current time as
reference time, or give a parse error.
|Convert a RawLedger to a canonicalised, cached and filtered Ledger.
|Expand ~ in a file path (does not handle ~name).
|Produced by Haddock version 2.7.2|