Temporal representations and clock operations (read current time and pause thread).
- type NTPi = Word64
- data Time
- as_ntpi :: Time -> NTPi
- as_utcr :: Time -> Double
- ntpr_ntpi :: Double -> NTPi
- ntpi_ntpr :: NTPi -> Double
- utcr_ntpi :: Double -> NTPi
- ntpr_utcr :: Double -> Double
- ntpi_utcr :: NTPi -> Double
- utc_base :: UTCTime
- immediately :: Time
- utcr :: IO Double
- ntpi :: IO NTPi
- pauseThreadLimit :: Double
- pauseThread :: Double -> IO ()
- pauseThreadUntil :: Double -> IO ()
- sleepThread :: Double -> IO ()
- sleepThreadUntil :: Double -> IO ()
Time is represented in either
NTP form. The
NTP form may
be either integral or real.
Convert a real-valued NTP timestamp to a real-valued UTC timestamp.
Pause current thread for the indicated duration (in seconds), see
pauseThreadLimit. Note also that this function does not
attempt pauses less than
Pause current thread until the given real-valued
UTC time, see
Sleep current thread for the indicated duration (in seconds).
Divides long sleeps into parts smaller than